How to clean yoga suits?
You should pay attention to cleaning and maintenance of yoga clothing suits, otherwise, there is too much dirt on the outside, or sweat stains remaining on the clothes, which will cause the clothes to have a peculiar smell. How should yoga suits be cleaned?
1. Do not wear the newly-purchased yoga suits immediately, soak them in clean water first, and dry them before wearing them. Otherwise, the appearance contains chemicals in the manufacturing process, which may affect the health of the body.
2. Reinforce the coloring agent on the outer surface of the yoga suit, which can prevent the color from fading during washing. If you have it at home, you can add it when you just buy it.
3. For daily cleaning, hand-washing with cold water is better. If you don’t have it, put it in the washing machine and remember to wash it the other way around, because this can prevent damage to the exterior.
4. When washing, the dark and light colors must be separated, otherwise, it will be dyed, and it will be difficult to dispose of later, which may cause the clothes to be directly scrapped.
5. If the fabric of the clothes is relatively high-end and is not suitable for washing, it is recommended to take it to a dry cleaner to clean it or use the correct cleaning method on the label to stop washing.
6. After washing, pay attention to drying. It is better not to hang it in the sun for too long, nor to hang it in the center where there is no wind to dry gradually.