With 15 years experiences is specialized in R&D, production and sales all kinds of Children's garments and apparel accessories.
If you like swimming, how much do you know about swimwear? _News_Dongguan Xinsheng Sports Goods Co., Ltd.
The hot summer is coming quietly, do those who love swimming can't wait to swim in the water? Before entering the water, choosing a suitable swimsuit is a must for swimmers. So how much do you know about swimwear? I am afraid that apart from the color and style, everything else is unknown. Next, the freshmen will popularize the knowledge of swimwear for everyone, and help everyone to better purchase and use it!
1. Swimsuit fabrics
Spandex, nylon, and polyester are commonly used materials for swimwear. Jacquard, hollow and other manufacturing processes cannot be separated from the elastic characteristics of these three types. However, currently, the swimwear materials on the market are generally made of spandex, and many of them will add anti-ultraviolet rays. , Chlorine resistance, waterproof and other special properties.
Spandex fabric: a kind of man-made elastic fiber, generally composed of multiple filaments, a fabric with better elasticity, can be extended 6-7 times, ductility, and strength 23 times higher than latex yarn, suitable for various fibers Blended, can strengthen the texture drape, have excellent acid and alkali resistance, and abrasion resistance.
The international standard for the content of spandex yarn is about 18%. The swimsuit made of this material has very good elasticity. The popular spandex fabric with anti-chlorine ingredients makes swimwear have a longer service life than swimsuits made of ordinary materials. Nylon fabric: Although the texture is not as strong as spandex fabric, its elasticity and softness are evenly matched. Many mid-priced swimwear products often use nylon fabric.
Polyester fabric: This is a one-way and two-way stretch fabric. Due to the limitation of elasticity, it is mostly used in swimming trunks or split two-piece swimwear. It is not suitable for one-piece styles and can also be partially spliced. Used in swimwear.
2. Swimsuit classification
1. Women's swimwear: generally can be divided into five categories: one-piece triangle, one-piece four-corner, split two-piece, split three-piece, and one-piece dress, which are in line with the trend and some appear on the market. Four-piece or special style women's swimwear, rich in styles and colors.
2. Men’s swimming trunks: can be roughly divided into briefs, flat pants, boxers, five-quarter pants, beach pants and other major styles. There are also jumpsuits and diving suit styles used in the design. The color is generally Mainly black and blue. 3. Children's swimwear: roughly the same as women's swimwear and men's swimwear, it is divided into two categories: girls' swimwear and boys' swimwear. There are also some designs for infant swimwear.
3. Washing and Maintenance of Swimwear Swimwear Washing
First, put the swimsuit in cold water or clean water below 30 degrees, add a little neutral and mild detergent, soak the swimsuit in the factory for a few minutes and then gently scrub with your hands, then rinse thoroughly with clean water, wring it out, and put it on Air dry in a cool place.
3. Swimsuit maintenance points
1. The chlorine in the swimming pool, the salt in the seawater and the chemical components in the cosmetics will destroy the elasticity of the swimsuit, so I should wet the swimsuit with clean water before entering the water to reduce the degree of damage. When using sunscreen, I should wear it first Apply to a good swimsuit, rinse the body with clean water after swimming, and then take off the swimsuit;
2. Strong detergents such as washing powder and bleach will damage the elasticity and color of swimwear. Do not use it when washing swimwear. Also, do not use the washing machine to wash or dehydrate. Sun exposure should be avoided to avoid damage to the material. Lead to deformation
3. After the swimsuit is used, it is better to rinse it with clean water on the spot to remove the sand, chloride, salt, sunscreen and other corrosive substances contaminated on the swimsuit, so as not to damage the swimsuit fabric for a long time;
4. Don’t wring out the swimwear that has just been changed with your hands. You can put it in a dry towel to absorb too much moisture, and the wet swimsuit should not be stuffed in the bag swimsuit factory for a long time, which will cause the heat to fade And produce a peculiar smell.