With 15 years experiences is specialized in R&D, production and sales all kinds of Children's garments and apparel accessories.
What yoga suit to wear in winter?
In winter, the weather is freezing cold. If you practice yoga, choose the right yoga suit, otherwise, you will be vulnerable to cold. What yoga suit do you wear in winter?
1. Warm yoga clothes or yoga clothes made of worsted cotton are suitable to be worn in winter. Because of the better warmth retention effect and good health, you should choose according to the situation when purchasing.
2. Yoga clothes with good close-fitting elasticity are suitable to be worn in winter. Because stretching is easy to do during exercise, it is not easy to be injured. If you get injured while practicing yoga in winter, the general pain is particularly intense.
3. Simple and generous yoga clothes are especially warm when worn in winter. If there are many accessories on the clothes, it will scratch the body and distract your attention.
4. Yoga clothes that are too thick are not suitable for wearing, because even in winter, yoga moves are more stretched, if the hands and feet cannot be stretched, it is easy to strain.
5. Yoga clothes with poor moisture absorption and perspiration effects are also suitable for winter. Because after sweating, if the sweat remains on the body and the cold wind blows through, people will feel extremely cold and easy to catch colds. Therefore, it is not recommended to choose purchase.
6. To practice yoga in winter, you must choose the right style of yoga clothes. Usually, long gowns and trousers are better, which can adequately protect the body, and it is not easy to catch a cold.